Pictures

Pictures

Friday, May 29, 2009

My first blog

This is my first blog post! I don't know that I have a lot to say today, but I have a lot on my mind. My 80-year old dad is in the rehab wing in the hospital learning to walk with 2 full leg casts. My 75-year old mom ran into a parking lot post. I'm supposed to be working, but I can't help thinking I should be there for them and I'm 120 miles away. My sis is coming in from Charlotte tonight and we'll drive down there tomorrow. Which means I won't get to spend much time with my 3 year old this weekend. And she's the light of my life. Thinking I should start looking for a new job as the ship isn't sailing the way I would like. But good news - we are going for a long weekend in the Dells and that should make everyone good. If my husband and I don't fight constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment