Pictures

Pictures

Monday, March 17, 2014

Frustration at Work

Why is it my bosses (twiddle dee and dum) insist on reprimanding, correcting, managing via email? You can't get any good things from a nasty email. Direct quote: "I will run this meeting and ask each of you to speak coherently about these ridiculous circumstances. Thank you.".


This pales in comparison to the email two weeks ago that accused us of not being productive. I'll tell you what: I'll be a lot more productive when I get a raise and my promised bonus. No raise last year and no raise this year. No word on what is going on and why these are not possible. Yet, they can both take 3 vacations a year. I know times are tough, but at some point, you need to take care of the people that you hired or fire them. I volunteer to be laid off, I can go on unemployment and find a job where people respect me (at least).


Reviews would be nice so you know what you are doing right and what they expect you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment